DO'S AND DON'T
AMERICAN FAMILY FINANCIAL ASSOCIATION
We have an awesome opportunity to help people receive knowledge and at the same time earn a good income from doing so. It is everyone’s responsibility to make sure that we stay compliant.
FAILING TO STAY COMPLIANT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION
1. Never give any doctor or Medicare beneficiary any money or gift cards.
2. Do not go to nursing homes or assistant living facilities to try and qualify clients.
3. Do not dress up as a medical provider of any type unless you are a licensed medical provider.
4. Do not use the term Free test when it comes to this Genetic Cancer Test, the correct term is that the test is covered by Medicare and there is Zero Cost to you.
5. You do not qualify people for this test, the doctor has to conduct an interview on a recorded line. If it is medically necessary, the doctor will approve the test.
6. We do not have a contract with Medicare to give the test.
7. You must verify each member’s eligibly before connecting with the tele doctors.